About PCA Palooza 2017
PCA Palooza is held annually on the 2nd weekend of November in the eclectic, Ozark Mountain town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, also known as "Little Switzerland." Autumn is one of the best times to view Northwest Arkansas' beauty. Fall foliage and cool, crisp temperatures coupled with rolling hills and scenic, twisty roads make for a fun-filled adventure. Palooza offers a low-key, fun-for-everyone event with tours, drives, dinners, parade, "Palooza Fest", tech sessions, and shine & show with Porsche enthusiasts and camaraderie.
Palooza is a multi-region PCA event sponsored by:
Event headquarters: Best Western Inn of the Ozarks Convention Center
- In 2005, the inaugural year, Palooza attracted 57 Porsche models showcasing the diversity Porsche has to offer.
- Year two brought out 117 Porsches and over 200 participants, making PCA Palooza the 4th largest Porsche event in the United States.
- For year three, Palooza continued to increase in both cars and enthusiasts with 137 Porsches from 11 states.
- In years four and five, over 170 Porsches and over 300 people joined in the fun and camaraderie.
- In 2012, selected as the PCA National event, "Escape to the Ozarks" grew to over 300 Porsches. This was the largest PCA Escape event to date!
- Palooza 2013-2016 continued to attract over 300 Porsches of all models and 400+ participants annually.
- Palooza 2017 will not disappoint! We look forward to seeing you all soon!