About PCA Palooza
PCA Palooza is held annually on the 2nd weekend of November in the eclectic, Ozark Mountain town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, also known as "Little Switzerland." Autumn is one of the best times to view Northwest Arkansas' beauty. Fall foliage and cool, crisp temperatures coupled with rolling hills and scenic, twisty roads make for a fun-filled adventure. Palooza offers a low-key, fun-for-everyone event with tours, drives, dinners, parade, "Palooza Fest", Ladies "tea", and shine & show with Porsche enthusiasts and camaraderie.
Host Hotel - Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Palooza is a multi-region PCA event sponsored by:
- In 2005, the inaugural year, Palooza attracted 57 Porsche models showcasing the diversity Porsche has to offer.
- Year two brought out 117 Porsches and over 200 participants, making PCA Palooza the 4th largest Porsche event in the United States.
- For year three, Palooza continued to increase in both cars and enthusiasts with 137 Porsches from 11 states.
- In years four and five, over 170 Porsches and over 300 people joined in the fun and camaraderie.
- In 2012, selected as the PCA National event, "Escape to the Ozarks" grew to over 300 Porsches. This was the largest PCA Escape event to date!
- Palooza 2013-2015 continued to attract over 250 Porsches of all models and 500+ participants annually.
- In 2016, over 600 participants from 24 PCA regions in 14 states brought 298 Porsches.
- 2017 & 2018 were comparable in attendance with 29 PCA regions, 16 states, 332 Porsches, and nearly 600 people.
- Thank you for making Palooza 2019 the largest yet! 629 people were in attendance with 350 beautiful Porsches from 22 states and 32 PCA regions!
- We look forward to seeing you all again in 2020!